I watched the Monsta X ‘Fantasia X’ Film, and now I have questions.
I am going to start the entry out by saying I rarely use the N word. Like ever. However, I am pretty sure I uttered it 10 times in two minutes and 58 seconds.
If you are like me, you have already preordered their newest comback album which is set to release next month. This video was part of a scheduled release. I watched it and because I get confused with time travel, I have some questions. Here we go.
- Why is there always crime and time travel?
- Where the hell are we in the space time continuum?
- Why is Shownu so damn fine?
- This isn't a question, but Joohoney's voice hits in the beginning
- Why did that man let Changkyun snatch up his paper? If a grown man came to me and snatched my news paper, we'd be fighting.
- Judging by the hair in 90% of this clip, most of this is pre Fantasia. Like, they stole keys to get to the fantasy world? Or is this after Fantasia, they lived out their fantasy and everything went to shit after? Are they just trying to get back to happiness?
- Minhyuk would risk it all for Joohoney and you cannot tell me a single word different.
- My dudes, where did y'all find flip phones?
- Also, where the hell did you find a pay phone!?
- Why is Joohoney either always trying to 'Hack the Gibson' (If you don't understand that, you may be young) or thieving shit? Which goes back to my first bullet point.
- It looked like when he twirled the key ring on his finger that he only took one set of keys, but he gave Shownu one, and he gave Hyungwon one. I don't know anything anymore.
So this is where I stand on it. I've watched it three times today, and will probably watch it again when I have a moment. What did you get from the video? Are you looking forward to Fatal Love? Also did you realize immediately that on the preview of Fatal Love, that is Minhyuk's mouth? If we realized it instantly, does that mean we have a problem?